- FREE COURSE - Learn Spring and Spring Boot in 5 DAYS
- FREE COURSE - AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate - Getting Started
- FREE COURSE - Getting Started with DevOps and Cloud - Docker, Kubernetes, AWS and Azure
As a programmer you want to explore new languages and frameworks. What would be the best frameworks to explore in 2019 for Java Programmers?
Free Courses - Learn in 10 Steps
- FREE 5 DAY CHALLENGE - Learn Spring and Spring Boot
- Learn Spring Boot in 10 Steps
- Learn Docker in 10 Steps
- Learn Kubernetes in 10 Steps
- Learn AWS in 10 Steps
Java Programmer Essentials
As we go towards microservices architectures, what should a Java Programmer learn?
This is the second article in series of six articles on Java Programmer Essentials :
- 1 - Five Languages To Learn as a Java Programmer
- 2 - Five Great Frameworks To Try for Java Programmers
- 3 - Five Tools To Learn as a Java Developer
- 4 - Java Tools and Frameworks : Introduction To Maven
- 5 - What is an Embedded Server?
- 6 - What is an In Memory Database?
Learn Spring Boot
If you’re a Java developer, Spring Boot is the first framework you should learn. Spring Boot makes it easy to develop microservices in Java, and for this, you need to have an understanding of the Spring Framework.
Spring Boot make it easy to build great REST APIs with all the features that microservices need, such as monitoring, exception handling etc. In combination with Spring Cloud, Spring Boot provides great options to build microservices.
Pick Up The Play Framework
Play framework is another Java framework to develop REST APIs.
Become a Full Stack Developer with Angular And React
The recommended frameworks to start with are
- React and
Check Out Django
Django belongs to the Python world. It is used to build web applications and REST API.
Do check out our video on the same topic:
As a programmer you want to explore new languages and frameworks. Learning new things gives you a different perspective in solving problems. Keep exporing and keep learning.